Exactly TripleTreats. Some people are just in denial, or should we call that jealousy???
GREAT POST!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] somebody tickle my feet and call me betsy ETSU is right across the line and CN is at least an hour and a half acroos
Exactly TripleTreats. Some people are just in denial, or should we call that jealousy???
i think that it would be blashphemy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Ignorance to the utmost. I could care less how many Tennessee kids go to Gate City or how many exchange students Twin Springs gets.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
For the first part of your response...GCHS is probably close to 80% kingsport residents...as for the later, we have only had 3 exchange students in the past 20 or so years.
[ QUOTE ]
WETSU is different because its right across the line. Carson Newman is in Jefferson City if I'm not mistaken.
[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly what line would that be?
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ETSU is different because its right across the line. Carson Newman is in Jefferson City if I'm not mistaken.
[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly what line would that be?
[/ QUOTE ]
the state line you jerk idiot
Its called the state line. Its the boarder between Tennessee and Virginia. You want to come over to the house for the rest of this geography lesson beamerballs???
Hey moron, right across the state line would mean the county that borders the state line right?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks